Monday 11 September 2017

A weeks timeout due to Fibromyalgia Fatigue


Just after finishing the writing up of Assignment 5, I decided to take some time out and try and enjoy a little of life. So last week I arranged to go to see a couple of bands play on two consecutive nights.

While I thoroughly enjoyed myself, I though the chronic fatigue would only last a coupe of days before I started a bounce back, however this time around I found that I was completely floored for over a week. I struggled to get out off bed and make it to the toiler never mind start getting my assessment submission arranged.

Even now I am fighting through a fog of fatigue and tiredness to get something into my learning log to say at the very least that I have not given up and that I will submit in time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment