Sunday 17 September 2017

Conclusion on the course


This has been quite a journey during this course,

I have found myself with highs and lows and have at times struggled with parts of the course, not in finding my voice butt with having to flex parts of the course to fall within my personal abilities.

Of all the topics covered I am most comfortable withthe self view especially with "Seeing the Unseen".

During the course I was surprised to find that Peter Mansells work resonated so deeply with me and
it helped me to find and express my voice and show that I can be an activist by expressing myself
through my work.

I did find that I struggled at first with the constructed image as it felt the furthest away from my own
position, but as I worked through that part of the course I found myself drawn closer to the subject
and I discovered another way to express my thoughts and emotions.

I have discovered a bit about myself during the course and I was able to draw upon that, this is
something that I want to continue to explore as well as well as continuing to find and express my
own condition and its effect on my life and the life of those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment